Words to Use/Words to Avoid

Subject: Words to Use/Words to Avoid
From: Julie Johnston <juliajaj -at- MEGSINET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:44:02 -0500

My department is working on developing our online documentation thru
RoboHELP HTML. Can anyone direct me to resources for words to use/avoid
in technical writing. I searched the archives, but wasn't able to
locate anything. We're trying to avoid words with negative connotation
& include more "user-friendly" words. Has there been any usability
studies done on this topic? Thanks for all your help & have a great
day!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=