OT: Markham is in Ontario, Canada

Subject: OT: Markham is in Ontario, Canada
From: Michele Marques <mmarques -at- CMS400 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:52:47 -0400

I apologize for the confusion.

The 2nd Quasi-Monthly Markham Technical Writers Luncheon is in
Markham, Ontario, Canada (just north of Toronto).

In case you missed the previous message: if you work in or near
Markham (Ontario, Canada) and would like to join other technical
writers for lunch on Thursday, August 14, at noon, please get in
touch with me (at mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com or 905-477-4499 x280)
and I'll let you know where in Markham we are meeting.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=