What are these things called?

Subject: What are these things called?
From: Jillian Mcavoy <JMcavoy -at- ADGIFTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:59:02 +0100

I am writing a help system for a bespoke piece of software. If you click on
a menu item, you get a screen with many file folder tabs for each section.
What do I call them? MS manual of style has them in their Mac screen
terminology, but they don't bother to label them.

Any ideas?

Jillian Flanagan-McAvoy
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Grammatical Sasquatch? Re: Grammatical foot in big mouth
Next by Author: Re; Senior tech writer
Previous by Thread: How many cross-references?
Next by Thread: Re: What are these things called?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads