Re: What are these things called?

Subject: Re: What are these things called?
From: Elisabeth Zakes <ezakes -at- PLANVIEW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:12:32 -0500

On Wednesday, July 28, 1999 10:59 AM, Jillian Mcavoy
[SMTP:JMcavoy -at- ADGIFTS -dot- COM] wrote:
> I am writing a help system for a bespoke piece of software. If you click
> a menu item, you get a screen with many file folder tabs for each section.
> What do I call them? MS manual of style has them in their Mac screen
> terminology, but they don't bother to label them.
> Any ideas?
> Jillian Flanagan-McAvoy
> Technical Writer

Our software documentation says, "A screen with nine tabs..." and, "click on
the XXX tab."
Elisabeth B. Zakes
PlanView, Inc., Austin, TX
ezakes -at- planview -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: raises
Next by Author: Re: Crisis! Please Help! Breaking Graphic Links in Word 97.
Previous by Thread: What are these things called?
Next by Thread: Re: What are these things called?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads