Printing Online Help

Subject: Printing Online Help
From: "Kathy J. Nguyen" <knguyen -at- PICKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:27:46 -0700

Hi all!

I have an online help system with about 15 first level books that display
in the TOC. When I print the help, I find that I must highlight each book,
and then click print from the TOC.

Is there an easier way to print this help system? Is there a way that I can
select all of the books at one time, and then click print? Or, does the
winhelp compiler not support this printing function?

Please feel free to respond to me directly.

Thanks for your "help" in advance!
--Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=