Network Security Diagram

Subject: Network Security Diagram
From: "McFerren, Sean" <sean -dot- mcferren -at- ET -dot- PGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:34:37 -0500

I've just been assigned the task of creating a network security access point
diagram that displays all of the various access points and potential
security risks to our corporate network. This is my first time creating a
diagram of this type and I was hoping to locate something similar, as an
example. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Your assistance is
really appreciated.

Sean McFerren
PG&E Energy Trading
Houston, TX
sean -dot- mcferren -at- et -dot- pge -dot- com

PG&E Energy Trading and any other company referenced herein which uses the PG&E name or logo are not the same company as Pacific Gas and Electric Company, the California utility. These companies are not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission, and customers do not have to buy products from these companies in order to continue to receive quality regulated services from the utility.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=