Re: Network Security Diagram

Subject: Re: Network Security Diagram
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:06:57 -0400

Visio makes both a nice network package that includes real world components
that's easy to work with AND has some type of auto-sniffer that goes out
over the network and uses real information (SNMP?) to draw an accurate
representation of your nodes. Which you can then modify and so on. May be
worth investigating, especially if you're going to do very much of this.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications
Five Corporate Drive
Andover, MA 01810
978 691-6344

> I've just been assigned the task of creating a network security access
> point
> diagram that displays all of the various access points and potential
> security risks to our corporate network.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=