Resources for Writers of White Papers

Subject: Resources for Writers of White Papers
From: "Marriage, Robert" <Robert -dot- Marriage -at- USA -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:35:42 -0400

Hello everyone.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good resources for writers of
White Papers?
Web sites, books, magazine articles, the phone number of your local
librarian who knows everything, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

I checked the archive, but it seems that every thread along this line
deteriorated into a discussion that can be summarized as "just what is a
'white paper' anyway?". I know what they are (well, I can regurgitate other
people's definitions). Now I want to know how to write them.

I'm receiving the digest, so please reply to me directly and I'll summarize
for the list.

Thanks!

Rob Marriage
Technical Writer
robert -dot- marriage -at- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com <mailto:robert -dot- marriage -at- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=