Big interview, advice sought

Subject: Big interview, advice sought
From: "Kane Business Brokers Inc." <kanebb -at- FLASH -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:14:11 -0700

Tomorrow, 9 a.m. through lunch, I have a huge interview for a job I really
want. They have an agenda for me in which I meet with each of these people,
one after another:

- Chief Technology Officer
- Vice President, Development
- Manager, Quality Assurance
- Manager, <their primary application>
- Documentation Manager <whom I already met in the first interview>

This is a great opportunity for me to learn more about the company, its
people and their way of doing things. It also seems to me that they're being
wise in screening me fully, to see whether I might fit in.

But I'm also wondering what types of questions I might expect from people in
those positions. I've never been interviewed by a CTO, for example! I
searched the archives but found nothing quite like this.

Does anyone have any advice for me whatsoever as I prepare for this
interview? I thought I might get some responses from people in "earlier"
time zones before I head out for the interview.

I can report back to the list on what the interview was like, if any of you
are interested.

Thanks,
Beth Kane (western U.S.)
kanebb -at- flash -dot- net