Re: Personality Types & TWriting

Subject: Re: Personality Types & TWriting
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:45:21 -0400

Try:

http://www.keirsey.com/

http://www.mensa.org/

http://www.2h.com/

http://www.queendom.com/

http://www.davideck.com/online-tests.html

http://www.shrinktank.com/testing.htm

http://www.psychtests.com/

http://www.oraonline.com/renewal/

http://www.meyers-briggs.com/

Sorry, I got a bit carried away! MOST of these sites have personality
tests, a
couple (such as Mensa) only have intelligence testing. Can you guess what
my
hobby is?

Coming back from a wonderful Canadian long weekend.......

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

On Tuesday, August 03, 1999 4:12 PM, Parker, Cassandra M.
[SMTP:CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM] wrote:
> Does anyone know of any online personality tests (like Meyers-Briggs). I
am
> very interested in test like these. You can reply offline if desired.
>
> Thanks,
> Cassandra Parker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=