Acrobat Catalog and Index

Subject: Acrobat Catalog and Index
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kweiner -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:57:50 -0400

Howdy All,

I'm reaching out from behind my desk to pick your collective brain about
Adobe Acrobat Catalog and the Index feature...

Anybody care to recount their experiences with the Adobe Catalog,
specifically the Index? Any success/failure stories out there? Do users
actually appreciate the index feature? Is it usable/useful? Do users need
instructions on how to use the search tool in Reader to search Indexed
documents? What about just notifying the user that the Index is available?

I have not seen any examples of the Index, besides Adobes. Any pointers to
examples and/or resources would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Kandis Weiner.
Technical Communicator - Positron Public Safety Systems
http://www.postron911.com
mailto:kweiner -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=