Chris Tonjes

Subject: Chris Tonjes
From: wayne menke <wdmenke -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:58:05 -0400

Folks:

Chris Tonjes was due to start an assignment for our client in New
Jersey, either Wednesday or Thursday of this week. He has not appeared,
and he has neither telephoned, nor responded to any of our voice mail or
email messages.

At this point, we are concerned for his safety and well-being. Chris is
a subscriber to this listserv, and some of you may be familiar with him.
We are asking anyone who may know of his whereabouts and/or condition,
to please contact us. You can reach us toll-free at (888) 753-8500, or
email me directly.

Thanks.

Wayne Menke
Mendem Concord, Inc.