LISTSERV and STC

Subject: LISTSERV and STC
From: "Miller, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Miller -at- ANHEUSER-BUSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:10:30 -0500

Eric:

Someone just mentioned STC involvement...I wonder if STC would be
willing/able
to take over control/maintenance of this listserv and make it available as
part
of the STC membership or separately for a fee. The discussions about
subscriptions don't address the structure and overhead needed to bill and
process fees. STC would have the resources and structure to perform these
tasks. From what I gather, you're closely associated with the STC council
'n
stuff. Perhaps, this is an avenue that should be explored.

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=