Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:04:35 -0500

At 02:57 PM 8/3/99 -0600, Eric wrote:
<snip>
>...and yes at $5/list member and 2000 members participating, it'd
certainly be feasible. That said >again, based on the response in the last
week to ads etc.), the money to start it would have to be in >place_before_
making the change. Taking your thoughts a bit further,
>at that assumed membership and price, it'd also be possible to have
>TECHWR-Grammar or TECHWR-Im-bored-and-wanna-chat or TECHWR-unmoderated
>or whatever, all available to any of those $5 players without additional
>overhead costs.
<snip>
I, for one, would be willing to pay more than $10 a year for all those
lists.
So Eric, do the paperwork, post an address for us so we can mail you our
checks and let's get on with it.

jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=