Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!

Subject: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!
From: "H.Durstling" <sinico -at- NBNET -dot- NB -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 23:54:13 -0300

Hi folks,

I'm tickled to hear I'm not the sole Luddite in the writing community. I
also am a hardened no credit card crank. When I need to buy stuff from
elsewhere I use an international postal money order. It's cheap, (at least
it is in Canada) it's international, and if the subscription turns out to
be 5 or 10 bucks a year, what the heck.

Cheers
Hans Durstling
Moncton, Canada

Freelance writing. Feature stories, technical ad copy, clear manuals, bid
documents, simple english, videos, speeches. Email for publication and
client list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=