Re: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!

Subject: Re: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:22:00 -0400

Must be a Canadian thing (just kidding). I do not have any credit cards
either, and also have to rely on international money orders. The only thing
is
that every money order costs me approx. $5.00. Not an issue when I'm
purchasing a bigger ticket item, but an almost 100% on a $5.00. I would
gladly
pay the expense though, to belong to this list. I also would have concerns
about how you can suspend a paying member, but I trust Eric to work all
those
kinks out.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

On Tuesday, August 03, 1999 10:54 PM, H.Durstling [SMTP:sinico -at- NBNET -dot- NB -dot- CA]
wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm tickled to hear I'm not the sole Luddite in the writing community. I
> also am a hardened no credit card crank. When I need to buy stuff from
> elsewhere I use an international postal money order. It's cheap, (at least
> it is in Canada) it's international, and if the subscription turns out to
> be 5 or 10 bucks a year, what the heck.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=