Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes
From: temoore -at- BELLSOUTH -dot- NET
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:13:14 -0400

I don't have a problem with advertising or a small subscription fee. I
used to be a member of the computer publishers list and each week they
sent out post containing "This Week's Sponsors." Perhaps, Eric, you'd
like to check with the admin of that list and see how they're getting
sponsors and what they're charging.

I'd like to add that I think Eric and Deb should be paid for their time.
As administrators of a not-for-profit organization (which is what the
list will become), they're entitled to payment for their services. It's
a lot of work, and personally I'd feel a lot less guilty when Eric has
to take some heat from the members (which happens from time to time).

--
Tracey Moore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=