H E L P, Re: August TW Networking Lunch, Dallas, TX, USA

Subject: H E L P, Re: August TW Networking Lunch, Dallas, TX, USA
From: John Boland <JohnMethod -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:48:06 EDT

Hello, the list:

Mary Reynolds writes:

<< monthly Dallas networking lunch for tech writers [...] Thursday, August 5
[...] 11:30-12:30 [at] La Madeleine, in Richardson [Texas]. >>

P R O B L E M : The Help / Tutorial documentation on a new software product
is
F A R from prime-time.

The product involves Microsoft(R) MMC, ODBC, OLE DB, and ActiveX(R) on
Windows(R) 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT(R) operating systems.

RoboHelp 7.0 is the help development tool. The documentation doesn't have to
be anything exotic - USA "English" only and not context-sensitive or
anything
- in this cut.

Any list member who (i) will attend tomorrow's meeting and (ii) is
interested
in discussing working on this problem, please email me (off-list), so's I
can
plan to drive in to see you at / around the meeting...It is a pretty long
haul from out here in the sticks.

.....and, please pardon me if I left two spaces after any periods......8^D

John G. Boland, president
VisiBit Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=