xml data -> document

Subject: xml data -> document
From: joe malone <joe -at- MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:32:46 -0700

Anybody have a tool/solution that converts xml data into documentation.

Our browser-based product does everything using Java and XML, so it has
been suggested that it would be nice if our manuals were in xml (going
thence to hardcopy and online). This has me scratching my head, for one.

But in addition, the engineers think it would be neat to take the
incoming xml data and turn THAT into documentation. That's what I'm
asking about here.

Thanks in advance.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=