Re: Web-based training for a non-technical audience

Subject: Re: Web-based training for a non-technical audience
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:17:16 -0700

My thanks to everyone who responded to my post requesting sites that offer
Web-based training for a non-technical audience.

Because of very limited space, the sites I included in the article are
www.handtech.com
wwww.learn2.com
www.zdu.com

For those who are developing online training, these three are good examples
of where the industry is going. Handtech uses plain htlm for delivery, and
no instructor. Learn2 uses streaming video, and no instructor. ZDU uses html
and message boards to deliver instructor-led training.

The article, by the way, is scheduled to run Sept. 26 in the Active Times
magazine supplement to The Arizona Republic (www.azcentral.com).

Regards,
Carl

Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=