Subject: Options
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:13:44 -0500

Howdy,

How about trying OneList for a specific amount of time, say 1 year?
If we have problems, then we can go to a subscription (which I would
gladly pay for). If we don't have problems, then we can stay.

This would take Eric a bit of time to switch the list twice. I, for one,
REALLY appreciate the time he gives this list and would hate to burden
him doubly. But, other Are there any problems with this that I am not
seeing?

Melonie R. Holliman
Technical Writer
CPD Marketing