Re: Paying for the listserv

Subject: Re: Paying for the listserv
From: Helen Cygnarowicz <helen -at- TIW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:50:26 -0700

Jeff Hanvey wrote: "While I don't mind paying for the list, I do foresee one
potential problem...students. ...I also believe that students (and those
who may just be starting out in the field) would not be willing or able to
pay for this service."

Seems to me that a group of students could get together and pool their funds
to afford the $5. And could not the school pay the $5 and allow the
student's use of the computer to which the list is tied? Lack of funds is
not an insurmountable problem. It requires some creative thinking and
implementation of the solution.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=