Re: Paying for the listserv

Subject: Re: Paying for the listserv
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:54:49 -0700

Let's see if I understand a statement from a student's
viewpoint:

1) one of my professors required that we sign up
2) What a great move!
3) I learned more about the "real world" of tech
writing
4) really got a feel for the field.
5) sorry, guys...none of this justifies the cost of
one pizza per year.

What the **** are we thinking?

If you can't justify $10 per year, find another field.
I understand that the companies that have you digging
ditches will supply all the shovels you need at no
cost.

sheesh.
===
John Posada