RHELP HTML training in Denver

Subject: RHELP HTML training in Denver
From: Kristy Astry <KASTRY -at- CJDS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 06:33:09 -0600

OK, all you RoboHELP HTML trainers out there:

We're doing budgets now for 2000, so I'm looking for RoboHELP HTML training
in the Denver area planned for next year. Who's coming, when, where, and how
much? Are you still going to be training on Version 7, or are you going
right to the as-yet-unreleased 2000? If you're not coming to Denver, where
will you be? Do you do on-site training? Please respond privately!

Kristy Lantz Astry
Columbine JDS Systems, Inc.
Denver, CO
kastry -at- cjds -dot- com