Re: PDF's

Subject: Re: PDF's
From: David Chinell <dchinell -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:25:05 -0400

Mary:

I'm assuming that since he's making PDFs he has
Exchange, but is looking for an easier way to
stitch together several PDFs.

I think Exchange can be pretty easy if you:

1. Open the first document.
2. Use Explorer to sort and select the remaining
documents.
3. Drag and drop the selection onto the open
document.

Exchange prompts you about where you want them
placed (after the last page is my favorite, then
whumps them in automatically.

You just have to be careful to drag by the first
item in the selection to preserve the order.

Bear