Internet Resources for Technical Communicators is moving

Subject: Internet Resources for Technical Communicators is moving
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:40:57 -0400

My web site "Internet Resources for Technical Communicators" has moved to:

http://members.home.com/ksoltys/techcomm.html

I'll have a redirect set up on the old site until the end of the month that
should automatically redirect people to the new location.

If you have bookmarked or linked web pages to my site, please change the
URL.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- home -dot- com --http://members.home.com/ksoltys/
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest
of places if you look at it right - Grateful Dead/Scarlet Begonias

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=