CONCLUSION: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?

Subject: CONCLUSION: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?
From: Keith Long <vds -at- KGLONGWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:26:24 -0500

Hello all,

I want to thank everyone who offered input concerning the Word 97 "borders
around text issue."

Unfortunately, I found the following excerpt on a Microsoft website:

"The Word 97 Help Topic "Add a Border" incorrectly states that you can add a
border to any or all sides of selected text."

Oh well! Looks like I will be using the drawing tools! :-)

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Keith Long

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=