Re: Mutiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?

Subject: Re: Mutiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:14:30 -0400

Title: RE: Mutiple doc, html, or fm files to single PDF file?

this works fine, but 2 caveats:
* you might have to insert links between the multiple files manually. i'm not sure what pdf would do with cross-file links (actually, I'm not even sure if you can make them in Word)

* keep an eye on your page numbers. Each word file might start at page 1, so then adding the pdf files together would give you several page 1's in a single pdf doc.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com