Re: Version Control Software

Subject: Re: Version Control Software
From: Lonestar <lonestar -at- NESMA -dot- NET -dot- SA>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:33:20 +0300

Maurice wrote...

"Has anyone come across version control software that works well with Word
files
and online help projects? I couldn't find much information on this topic in
the
tech whirler archive."

We have been using PVCS here with success. Most of your message came in
corrupted so I cannot answer more fully, except to say it has answered needs
similar to yours. If you are interested, reply to this address *and* to
j -dot- blase -at- icsm -dot- net -dot- sa and I'll get you product contact information.
Cheers!

JB

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=