QUERY: Does anyone know a good CBT list?

Subject: QUERY: Does anyone know a good CBT list?
From: Kathleen Frost <frostdoc -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:37:59 -0400

Request for information.

I have a friend who has been contracting and doing training of various kinds
for several years but she would like to concentrate on CBT. Does anyone
know of e-mail lists or newsgroups that specialize in CBT issues that she
can get involved in? I vaguely remember a group, sort of like STC, but for
trainers and teachers. This was 10-12 years ago so I don't know the name or
if it is still in existence.

Can anyone pass on some ideas I can give to her? Any advice in the field of
CBT would be helpful and appreciated.

Kathy Frost
FrostDoc -at- Earthlink -dot- Net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=