Communicating with Programmers

Subject: Communicating with Programmers
From: Samantha Wrigley <samantha -dot- wrigley -at- TTC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:07:54 -0400

I found JoAnn Hackosl book useful for creating a publications development
life cycle. It helped me to plan a strategy in conjunction with the
programmers, rather than simply jumping in.
Widely available.
Managine Your Documentation Projects 1994.

The Project Management Institute also offers a free download of their Body
of Knowledge (and certification) if you think more high-level planning
might work.

Hope this helps. I think it is a common problem, and probably the single
biggest reason for frustration in this industry.
Samantha

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=