Re: TOC problem

Subject: Re: TOC problem
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:30:54 -0400

Kalpana:

I suggest that you check how your Heading styles are created.
Specifically, check the numbering and see how far indented the
text is supposed to start from the numbering of the section.
This may be causing your problem. You can modify the TOC
headings that are giving you trouble by clicking the Options
button on the Table of Contents dialog box.

Hope this helps.

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
kathi -dot- knill -at- Template -dot- com
I always wanted to be somebody.
I realize now that I should have
been more specific. - Lily Tomlin