Re: Relative terms on interface

Subject: Re: Relative terms on interface
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:27:49 -0400

How about:

Text only
??? - don't know what the in-between one contains, so I'm out on
that one.
Full Graphics

I'd definitely use the tool tips for whatever you choose because
it probably won't be totally intuitive to some users. (imho)

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
kathi -dot- knill -at- Template -dot- com
Life loves to be taken by
the lapel and told: "I'm with you kid. Let's go."