Re: Table of Contents in Word

Subject: Re: Table of Contents in Word
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:00:00 -0400

When did they add the TOC ability to Binders? Is this something new in
Office
2000? I understood that this ability was not available in Office 97 - a
major
deficiency IMO.

If this is true and it is now available, I would be interested in taking
another look at Office 2000.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

On Monday, August 16, 1999 1:47 PM, Tristan Bishop
[SMTP:claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net] wrote:
> Dear Chantel,
>
> I haven't tried it, but I have a Microsoft App called "Binder" in Office
> that allows you to generate a TOC (and header/footers) from multiple
office
> documents.
>
> You might have it. Check and see.
>
> Tristan Bishop