Re: C++ Introduction Needed

Subject: Re: C++ Introduction Needed
From: jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:08:34 -0700

Title: RE: C++ Introduction Needed

I have taken parts I, II, and III of C++ programming from ZDU. They were good, but the texts left a lot to be desired.

I prefer "Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days" by Jesse Liberty. It is well written and has a decent index for those time when you want to go back and review a specific topic.

The tutorial from Wrox Press that comes with the Standard (Student) edition of MS Visual C++ 6.0 is probably the best organized and informative CBT options.

HTH

john