Reposting JOB: Concord MA

Subject: Reposting JOB: Concord MA
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:31:10 -0400

Thanks to Eric for posting this earlier today, when I could not post
directly to the list. However, it lost quite a bit in the translation
between mail clients.

I hope this version is more legible, and I apologize for the double post
(and if this does not come out more legible, I really, really
apologize):

--------------------------------------

IDe? has exciting opportunities for seasoned
professionals. Come join us as we develop a major
software solution. We are a well-funded year-old startup,
creating a family of state-of-the-art Web-based
client/server applications.

We offer excellent compensation, benefits, empowerment,
and opportunity in a fast-paced, aggressive, dynamic
environment. (And I can add, personally, that this is a
fun place to work!)

We are looking for an additional technical writer to join
our growing development staff.

You should have:

Outstanding verbal and written communications
skills

5?8 years experience documenting software in a
development environment

Experience documenting web- or browser-based
applications

Experience developing cross-platform,
cross-browser online help (ForeHelp preferred)

Ability to work independently as well as part of a
team

This position is at our headquarters in Concord MA.
We are an equal opportunity employer.

Please send me your resume, including salary history, by
email. You can use plain text; an HTML, PDF, or Word
file; or a link to your personal home page.

Or contact me directly for additional information. We
also have opening is software development, sales, and
customer support. See http://www.ide.com for these
additional listings. Click the Company link, then the
Career Info tab.

Dick Margulis
Director of Communications

mailto:dmargulis -at- ide -dot- com