CBT advice?

Subject: CBT advice?
From: Luisa Lago <llago -at- CCIMULTIMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:37:42 -0400

Hi everyone,

Anyone else out there in the CBT business? We're in the process of
re-designing our template and deliverables, and it seems our courses are
turning out to be 2 to 3 times longer than we originally calculated, thanks
to style guide changes and other evolving requirements.

I don't want to bore the rest of the list with the details, but if you have
some experience estimating the correlation between the number of storyboards
to the end number of instructional hours, please contact me off-list (I'm on
digest only). I'd be interested in seeing if what we've been going on as
"industry standards" are still standard. :)

Thanks!

Luisa
llago -at- ccimultimedia -dot- com

PS - We're also staffing up again, so feel free to contact me if you're in
the Toronto area and would like to hear more about our Instructional Design,
Graphic Arts, Development and QA opportunities.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=