Re: American Grammar Book

Subject: Re: American Grammar Book
From: John Ryan <jr -at- SEATTLELAB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:22:50 -0700

Hi all

Just to add another couple of titles to the thread, I use the Holt Handbook
(3rd edition) and the Elements of Grammar. Both are quite wonderful, and
cheap.

It's great to see people exchanging notes like this. You folks have me
saving whole threads so I can make a list of what books to buy. I'm
grateful for this thread.

Thanks again,
John