Re: Simple Verbiage Question

Subject: Re: Simple Verbiage Question
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:50:52 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone else get the shivers over the word, "functionality?"
To me, it is one of those "avoid at all costs" terms like "basically"
or "really."

That aside, I would go for something simple like "Screen Function"
and leave it at that.

Good luck,
Cheryle

I keep waffling over this one: I have a screen capture and under each
screen capture I have a brief description (two to three sentences) of the
screen's functionality (what it's used for). My audience consists of
warehouse worker types as well as corporate office types. For the header
for the brief description be "Screen Functionality" or "Purpose of Screen"
or something else? Before you say I shouldn't have a header at all, I've
already decided that I will. Thanks!! I welcome any and all ideas.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=