Re: Simple Verbiage Question

Subject: Re: Simple Verbiage Question
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:18:56 PDT

John,

No offense, but if you believe that the weight of the
word "Functionality" is as shallow as "Basically" or
"Really". then maybe you should ask one of your SMEs
to explain what the word "really" means.

No offense taken. And I do know what the word really means -- I *have* used
it in documentation even though it personally makes me shudder. I guess my
attempt at humor did not translate very
well to the written word ... oh well ... onward and upward.

CW

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=