Re: End-user Survey over the Internet

Subject: Re: End-user Survey over the Internet
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:34:56 -0700

My company has conducted customer surveys by sending a printed version with
cover letter to customers and indicating in the letter that they could
complete the survey at a designated, non-public Internet site. We offered a
prize (Palm Pilot) to the customer who first returned the survey. I wasn't
involved with the Internet implementation, so I can't advise on how to do
the scripting for that, but there was space available for customers to give
additional comments.

Nancy Burns
nburns -at- breault -dot- com