Looking for MSWord95 EXAMPLES.DOT file

Subject: Looking for MSWord95 EXAMPLES.DOT file
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- SPECTRUMSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:40:58 -0700

Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of the EXAMPLES.DOT file from the Word Developer's
Kit (MSWord 6.0 or MSWord95) they could send me? I'm specifically looking
for a File Browser example that uses dynamic dialog boxes to select
directories.

I'm trying to quickly build a WordBasic macro for MSWord95 today. I have my
well-thumbed Word Developer's Kit book on my desk in my office, but the disk
is at home. :(

thanx,

David Neufeld
Technical Publications
Spectrum Signal Processing, Inc.
dave_neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com
http:\\www.spectrumsignal.com
"no matter where you go..... there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=