Re: FrontPage replacement?

Subject: Re: FrontPage replacement?
From: ahowell -at- POOLMAIL -dot- DOLPHINSOFTWARE -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:11:33 -0400

I second the Dreamweaver motion. It's powerful yet relatively easy to learn.
It's very useful at maintaining large sites. Common elements to all pages
can be
updated and applied globally. I think there's a trial version available at
Macromedia's site.

Ann Howell
Dolphin Software Services ULC
http://dolphinsoftware.com

Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM> on 08/27/99 02:34:38 PM

Please respond to Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Ann Howell/Dolphin)

David -

I switched from FrontPage to Dreamweaver (http://www.macromedia.com)
and have been very pleased with it so far.

Cheryle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=