FrontPage replacement?

Subject: FrontPage replacement?
From: "Staples, Lorrie" <Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:22:22 -0400

David Knopf wrote:

I use to swear at FrontPage. Now I swear by Dreamweaver
(http://www.macromedia.com) and HomeSite (http://www.allaire.com).

I have a question. How does Dreamweaver or HomeSite react when you start
adding JavaScripts or Active-X controls to the webpage? Frontpage seems to
start having "upchuck" problems when the pages get complex like that and, of
course, the solution from the JavaScript and Active-X developers was that I
should code straight HTML instead of using Frontpage . . . !! Yuck . . .
not if I don't have to . . .!

Thanks!

Lorrie Staples
Technical Writer, Lead