Re: Recap of the messasge about screwing up

Subject: Re: Recap of the messasge about screwing up
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:23:11 -0700

Chuck Says:
<<I've done more than that. At one company I was offered an office
away
from the programming group that I worked with. I said I'd rather
have a
cubicle in the same area as the programmers (despite it being in an
area
where there were no windows) so I could be close by, so I could make
it
easier to work with each other. I think I was successful; I had a
really
good relationship with most of the programmers at the company, as
well
as management.>>

Hi Chuck,

Sounds like you've had success in the past, so perhaps it is just the
company you're in right now. Some places never learn no matter how hard you
try to educate them....*grin*

Perhaps it's time to move on?

Shelly