Subject: [techwr-l] WAY OT: Thanks, and goodbye
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:39:09 -0400

Thanks to everyone who replied with incredible encouragement when I told you
all I'm following my dream - I hope my family is as supportive! ;-)

I tried to reply to everyone individually - at least to say "Thanks". If I
missed you, "I'm sorry, and Thanks for the well-wishes!"

I'm signing off the list today, and just wanted to thank you all again, and
wish you all the best.

How many tikmes can I say "thanks" in one email... guess I'm a bad writer...
good thing I'm about to be a singer... ;-) Take care all!

Lisa Comeau
Toronto, Ontario, Canada (until next week when it's Halifa, Nova Scotia,
Canada)
lmcomeau -at- hotmail -dot- com

As a leading service provider to technical writers, we are proud to sponsor

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

From