Subject: [techwr-l] Recap of the messasge about screwing up
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 06:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys..

I sent out that message on Friday, then went away for
the weekend. I came back to several messages, some who
saw my attempt at humor and some that said something
to the effect

"What are you talking about. You didn't screw up,
that's the way it is supposed to be done...you must
not be doing this too long."

I think one of the reasons I posted the message was in
response to the messages that I often see floating
around moaning how difficult it is to deal with
developers, how they never want to contribute.

What some people forget is that part of our job is to
figure out a way to gett then to contribute, and since
maybe some people forget that developers are people
just like us (ok, most of them, and most of us),
being nice should be a "tool" in our arsenal just like
anything alse.
===
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
732-594-0873
As a leading service provider to technical writers, we are proud to sponsor

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

From