Trademark/Registration question

Subject: Trademark/Registration question
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- prc -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:05:51 -0400

Hi,

We are documenting an internal process and recommending that Microsoft
Access be used as a workaround for the deficiency in a particular product.

When referring to Microsoft Products, do we use the (R) symbol, or (T), or
something else? What are the rules of placement? Microsoft(T) Access(R) or
(hopefully) something simpler?

I sent this email to Microsoft--just in case they answer me more quickly
than this lovely group of folks--don't know who will beat the clock...

TIA,
kcm

Karen Metzger
Senior Technical Writer