FW: Truncated words in PDF file

Subject: FW: Truncated words in PDF file
From: "Melissa Akers" <Melissa -dot- Akers -at- abaristech -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:03:27 -0700

How does one resolve this problem? When I convert a book from FrameMaker to
PDF, it truncates many of the words only on the right side of the page.
Also, my screen grabs are blurry, but look and print fine in FrameMaker. I
import them by doing a Import/File/pick the file/copy into doc./then stretch
the file out holding Shift key.

Is this a FrameMaker font problem or what?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Melissa
Technical Writer
San Diego, CA