Re: Another PDF Question

Subject: Re: Another PDF Question
From: "Terry Barron" <tbarron -at- systems -dot- dhl -dot- com>
To: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:30:10 -0700

Hi, Daruwala

To edit PDF files, you need to have commercial version of Acrobat
(version 3.0 or 4.0), and not just Acrobat Reader . Using Acrobat
Exchange v3.0, you can insert a new chapter with menu bar commands:

Document --> Insert Pages

I recommend Adobe's _Classroom in a Book_ tutorial for Acrobat. It
demonstrates all the features of the Acrobat software with easy to
follow hands-on exercises.

~~~ Terry

--
Terry Barron